The Tulsa SPCA is a non-profit organization, just as is the parent offices in New York. It depends on the goodness and kindness of businesses and individuals for their day-to-day operation. You can help by donating your time any day of the week. There are needs for somebody to bathe the cats and dog, somebody to feed them, walk them, clean their cages, and simply show them some compassion and love.
But what if you don’t have time to donate? Perhaps you have a full-time job, an active family, and all the things that come with that these days. Any financial donations are always appreciated, but there are other ways to help, too. The Tulsa SPCA gratefully accepts donations for supplies and they don’t have to be brand new, either!
If you have pet items you no longer need or want, or maybe you find things at flea markets and garage sales, clean them up and make sure they are in good working order. Then, drop them off at the Tulsa SPCA that is located at 2910 Mohawk Boulevard, Tulsa, Oklahoma. Or, you can take them to the Promenade Mall satellite location. An associate or volunteer will be glad to help you unload them and if you have any questions about how you can help Tulsa SPCA, just ask!
Just a few of the items that the Tulsa SPCA can use are:
- Kennel carriers – all sizes, preferably hard-sided
- Hot dogs, honey, peanut butter to get medication down
- Chew bones, treats, canned and dry food for cats and dogs
- Collars, harnesses, and leashes
- Professional grooming tools
- Bedding for cats and dogs
- Washable toys
- Cat litter, pans, and scoops
And, basic stuff that is used for the operation daily:
- Dawn dishwashing soap, laundry detergent
- Paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags
- Hand sanitizer and liquid hand soap
- Copy paper, postage stamps, printer toner
- Band-Aids and gift cards
PetsWell Pantry is a proud supporter of the Tulsa SPCA and if you have any questions about how you can help the Tulsa SPCA, give us a call! Watch our website and join our mailing list so that you can keep up with the special events we sponsor to help the Tulsa SPCA!
2910 Mohawk Blvd,
Tulsa, OK 74110