Despite the generally accepted aphorism that we shouldn’t offer our pets “people food,” human grub can actually contribute to their health and general sense of wellbeing. Although we cannot completely replace their “usual” dog food with fresh, organic, non-processed foods, we can use it to supplement their meals. Adding our nutritious Wagalicious Cuisine to your pet’s premium kibble will help ensure that your furry friend enjoys a healthy portion of fresh foods every day.
At PetsWell Pantry, we take extra special care in the manufacturing of our food. Unlike most commercial manufacturers, we do not produce our food in a plant. Rather we use a restaurant kitchen. We add only organic ingredients that we’ve carefully selected. Rest assured that our devotion to the health and safety of your pet factors into every product in our range of foods.Here’s a case in point: People have consumed fresh herbs and vegetables forever thanks to the variety of health benefits they offer, and these herbs and vegetables can also aid our pets. So if you want your pet to stay at its soundest, you should consider supplementing its meals with a healthy serving of fresh, organic foods.
Some of the fresh herbs and produce which you can expect to find in our food are …
• Organic Rosemary – Is used as a natural preservative and it has powerful antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and anti-cancer properties.
• Organic Parsley – Is both an internal deodorant and a liver cleansing herb.
• Organic Cinnamon – Is not only known for its lovely taste, but it has been proven to promote healthy blood sugar levels.
• Himalayan Sea Salt – It contains all minerals and trace minerals, which are required for healthy living.
• Organic Flax Seed – It contains lignans, a variety of fatty acids and offers a powerful anti-cancer benefit.
• Organic Coconut Oil – As the main source of MCT’s (Medium Chain Triglycerides), daily digestion contributes to healthy weight, energy metabolism and memory. It has anti-inflammatory properties, it heals damage
caused by fleas, fungal skin disorders and mange. It also has powerful antifungal properties.
• Organic Olive Oil – Is an immense source of Omega 3 and promotes a healthy heart.
• Organic Raw Honey – It alleviates the symptoms of allergies, can be used as a preservative and is the only food substance which cannot go bad. It kills all known bacteria, fungus and viruses.
• Organic Blueberries – They have been used since ancient times and are high in antioxidants.
• Organic Bananas – They are packed with flavor, fiber, potassium and vitamin B6.
• Organic Carrots – They contain lutein, which is good for the skin and they are good for the eyes and vision.
• Organic Green Beans – They are an excellent source of Vitamins A, C, K, Iron and potassium.
• Organic Kale – It can be considered a superfood! It has anti-inflammatory properties and contains more iron than beef, more calcium than milk and more vitamin C than spinach.
• Organic Brown Rice – It is an excellent source of gluten free carbohydrates and contains protein and fiber.
• Organic Eggs – Is the only source of one hundred percent digestible protein and they are free from pesticides, herbicides and heavy metals. They also contain twice as much vitamin A, three times more vitamin E,
seven times more carotene and twice as much Omega 3.
• 100% Grass-Fed Beef – It contains five times more Omega 3 fatty acids and is free from antibiotics, vaccinations and hormones. It also contains CLA (conjugated linoleic acid), which has been found to promote a healthy skin and coat and a natural healthy weight. Both Omega 3 and CLA are essential fatty acids with anti-inflammatory properties.
• Premium All Natural Chicken – All natural chicken contains highly digestible proteins and fats. Our chicken is not injected with any antibiotics, vaccinations, fillers or growth promoters.
• Premium All Natural Turkey – Is a great source of lean protein and free range turkey contains eighteen to twenty percent more protein than caged turkey.
These are only some of the powerhouse ingredients in our fresh products. Just looking at the health benefits listed above, you can see how supplementing your furry friend’s diet with fresh organic foods, this will assist them in living long, healthy, active lives. After all, our pets need the nutrients found in these fresh foods just as much as we do. So before you grab a random bag of premium kibble at the local store, why not consider supplementing your animal’s meals with our fresh, organic non-processed foods. Our Wagalicious Cuisine will help your furry friend live a long, healthy, and happy life!
Love, The PetsWell Team
Shop for healthy fresh homemade pet food free of chemicals here: https://petswellpantry.com/shop/